Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday Ten

 Here are ten wonderful things in my life:

1. Lots of my missionaries are getting engaged and/or married. It is pretty sweet.

2. My J. Crew gingham blouse is loose on me. This means  I am losing weight. Losing weight is almost never a bad thing.

3. Sasha (our black kitten) was asked to be a therapy cat. No, she did not say "Yes", but I said "Yes" for her.

4. Cheerleading is almost over. I love watching Mandy cheer, but once the season ends, we can start going to Ward FHE again.

5. I get to test this week to renew my LNA. My friend Kristie is helping with that; I am lucky to have a friend like her.

6. I get to see my friend Marie in 12 days!

7. My friend Beth and I are planning a movie night soon. Beth trained me at AJH. If it wasn't for her, I probably would have been tossed out my first week there.

8. My girls brought home really good grades this first term.

9. Molly and I have something special and inspirational in store for the next session of Activity Days

10. Chippy's favorite missionary, Elder Warner, gets to go home next week. I am so happy for his family!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment